Kuda Bank is yet another digitalized banking platform where you can register a Nigeria Bank account and start performing all sorts of financial transactions from your smartphone or tablet. This mobile banking app is actually available for both Android OS and iOS.
What is Kuda Bank?
Kuda Bank is a mobile banking app that can be used to carry out all sorts of financial transactions as well as enabling you to keep track of all your transactions all right from one app.
Kuda Digital Banking was innovated in 2019 by a team of tech-driven entrepreneurs led by “Babs Ogundeyi” who emerged also to be a co-founder and CEO of Kuda Bank. Ever since the release of the app, there have been several updates being made by their team of developers to make the app more secure and also improve its UI/UX.
How Does Kuda Bank Works?
There are quite a lot of thing you can do with Kuda Bank and they are as follows;
- Sending and Receiving of Money: With this banking app, you can send money to any bank account of any Nigerian bank and they will get credited instantly just like any other bank you know. And after your registration on the app, you will also be given an account number with which you can be paid from any bank or any financial service in the country. After any transaction has been made with your account, you will be sent a text message/email/email and text message, based on what you chose to receive alerts during your registration, to inform you about such transaction made with your Kuda bank account.
- Purchase of airtime and data: Another benefit of using Kuda bank is that; once you have registered an account with them, you will be able to do direct VTU recharge right from the fund available in your account and you will be credited instantly as long as everything went well.
- Payment of bills: Do you pay for PHCN bills, Tv bills, internet subscription bills, travel bills, or just any other bill at all? Then, Kuda bank is what you will want to sign up for because with the app, you can easily pay for any bills that you want to, and at any time of the day.
- Easy ATM Card Request: Also, another amazing benefit of having kuda bank as your mobile banking platform or bank is that you can request for an ATM card, either credit or debit card to be brought over to you wherever you are in any part of Nigeria and you will be charged as low as #1,000 as a fee for delivery as the card itself is absolutely free. You will be able to select the type of card you want while filling the card request fee (i.e. Mastercard, Visa, or Verve card). With this card, you can withdraw from any ATM as long as it supports your card type, and also use it t perform other digital payments and transactions.
How Do I Sign Up For Kuda Bank?
To register, please follow the instructions below.
- Install the app on the Google Playstore or App Store and launch the app.
- On the welcome screen, click the “Join Kuda” button.
- Choose your gender, enter your date of birth, BVN (Bank Verification Number), and in the field provided for referral code, put in “467hf”. Then, click the continue button to proceed.
- Click the “Take Photo” icon and take an appropriate passport picture, then click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your personal details as requested in each field and then, submit.
- You will now be taken to your Kuda Bank dashboard and from there, you can start carrying out various transactions.
Read Also: Chipper Cash Review
Having another great innovation all from the efforts of yet, another African is something we should all be proud of. Kuda bank digital banking is indeed a great innovation as it brings ease into our daily transactional lifestyle by integrating a fully digitalized system that helps you bank from anywhere in the world without stepping out from your doors. Sign up on Kuda Bank today and get started. Here is the link to go to their official website in case you will have to.
Have any questions? Please, drop them in the comments section below.