Virtual data rooms are widely known business software that is used by many companies around the world. These spaces provide their customers with security, improved document management, users, and various transactions. The VDR market is filled with different vendors, but how to choose a valid quality, and reliable one among them? In this article, we will make a virtual data room providers comparison of the best developers today, so you can find a program that will meet your needs.
Merrill DataSite review
Merrill DataSite is a VDR provider that focuses most on services during mergers and acquisitions. It is very flexible and fits companies of all sizes and industries, including legal, banking, and finance. The processes in which Merrill VDR can help you are data management, investment attraction, IPO, due diligence, post-merger integration, and more.
The company has a lot of experience, as it had been on the market for a full ten years before it was rebranded. Because of its experience, the provider offers truly quality help desk services and advanced features that are constantly improving.
The main features of Merrill DataSite are:
- AI-assisted editing – once you have organized your documents in space, you can specify the words you want to edit, and then the system will do everything for you
- Analytics -administrators will be provided with detailed reports and analysis of space activity
- Automatic indexing -it helps in data structuring, automatically numbering the documents as soon as they are uploaded
- Powerful security – Merrill VDR’s security methods can’t be counted on the fingers, they do everything they can to ensure your security will always remain unshaken
Firmex Data Room – the best software for your business
Firmex is a Canadian VDR provider that has been on the market since 2006. The provider provides its services for various industries and has some of the best security scores among its competitors.
The main features of Firmex are secure document and user management and detailed activity logs. Here are some of the features that Firmex provides you with:
- Double Authentication – protects the space from unauthorized logins
- Manage user access – allows you to set detailed access rights and permissions, you can disable the ability to copy, print, edit, forward, and download
- Drag and Drop Downloads – Saves you time organizing your documents
- Version control – get any version of the document you want
Firmex support is multi-lingual and available all days of the year, 24 hours a day. It also offers training on how to use the data room. The provider provides the Firmex mobile app for iPhone users only.
Clinked Data Room Overview
Clinked Data Room is another provider that can provide services for businesses of all sizes. The program supports eleven languages and is now becoming more and more in demand.
The main features of Clinked VDR include:
- Compliance with all security standards – better security certificates, data encryption, two-factor authentication, and backups
- File protection – detailed user permissions, watermarks
- Easy to use – automated uploading, indexing, and reporting
DealRoom software – overview
DealRoom is a relatively young company that has been in business since 2013. The provider is in the modern category, so it provides features that can meet any modern business need. DealRoom most often provides its services to venture capital and equity companies and focuses more on medium and large businesses.
Using DealRoom VDR you get robust security features as well as convenient document handling right inside the space, without the need to use external programs. The Data Room has a built-in file viewer and Excel spreadsheet.